Make the most of your time 在菠菜app有哪些 without worrying about finances. 金融援助 Counselors are ready to answer your questions 和 guide your journey as a V和al — no matter if you’re an incoming freshman, 转移, 国际学生或研究生.
Have questions about tuition, financial aid or how to pay for college? Get them answered or receive counseling on choosing the right types of aid, making financial decisions 和 other common concerns.
You’re investing in a college education — a decision that paves the way to your future 和 affects your lifelong earnings. 有经济援助, 获得联邦政府的援助, 状态, school 和 private sources to pay for tuition, 费用, 食宿, books 和 supplies 和 other education-related expenses. See what cost of attendance might look like for you.
在一般情况下, academic merit 和 your or your family’s financial need influence your financial aid package. 在申请之前，请提交 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to become eligible for multiple solutions.
完成你的FAFSA? 学习如何检查你的 经济援助奖励通知.
Want to share your financial aid information with a family member? Fill out this form to give consent (FERPA).
Expect your financial aid package to include a combination of the following:
Repayment isn’t required for this financial aid award that takes need, 成绩, other accomplishments 和 leadership into account. 找到奖学金 新生须知, 转移, 研究生, 现在是法律和国际学生, including information about the Western 本科 Exchange (WUE).
Work toward your degree in a full- or part-time campus job funded through this 状态 和 federally supported need-based aid program. 领奖后, head over to 握手 to browse positions, 和 prepare to be interviewed before securing a role. 了解更多关于勤工俭学的内容.
Your financial need may make you eligible for certain types of grants, including the Pell Grant. You typically don’t have to pay back this form of financial aid. 了解更多有关助学金的资料.
You may be awarded federal or private student loans. 由联邦政府支持, 联邦贷款包括直接补贴, Direct Unsubsidized 和 Direct PLUS programs, while private loans tend to be issued through banks, 信用合作社或其他组织. 尽管术语不同, you’re expected to pay back your loan with interest during your schooling or after graduation.
由于还款承诺, you must attend loan counseling before accepting your award to show you underst和 the terms 和 process. 了解更多关于学生贷款的信息.
- If you’re an incoming student: Completing your application to U of I automatically puts you in consideration for merit-based awards like 奖学金. Once you’re accepted we’ll notify you of your award, typically in January. 此时此刻, thoroughly review your financial aid package before accepting all or part of your award. 了解更多关于接受你的奖项.
- If you’re a continuing student: Each year, you’re expected to submit your FAFSA for review. Doing so maintains your eligibility for need-based aid 和 allows for adjustments based on your or your family’s financial situation. 你会在三月份收到通知. 对于在读学生，你的奖励进一步 考虑到学业进步. 就像你刚入学时一样, review your latest financial aid package to approve all or part of your award.
- Do research into types of financial aid 和 to underst和 how the process unfolds from start to finish. 利用我们的 光线 和 的资源 欲了解更多信息，请访问 阅读更多关于申请援助的信息.
- 和你的同事一起工作 经济援助顾问 to discuss the full scope of financial aid solutions available at U of I.
- 遵守所有 财政援助截止日期.
- Don’t just approve your award once you receive notification. Underst和 how aid will be applied 和 repayment terms before committing to your financial aid package.
我们的办公时间是上午九点半.m. 到5点.m. 太平洋时间周一至周五. 请参阅下面的联系方式.
请附上你的 汪达尔人的数量 在你的邮件里.
前台:上午9:30开门.m. 到5点.m. 太平洋时间周一至周五.
Prospective students may call or email our office to schedule an appointment with your 金融援助 Counselor. All admitted 和 current students should use V和alStar 去预约.