Experience the most beautiful school in Idaho (MSN), and learn about life as Vandal with a campus visit!
Choose your own adventure — explore with a campus tour or virtually from the comfort of your home. Select from options that fit into your schedule: a daily visit (offered weekdays and select Saturdays), 一个特别的活动(比如…… 设想), one of our college or program events or a virtual visit that you can take at your own pace.
Schedule a campus visit to experience all 菠菜app有哪些 has to offer! 我们将带你参观校园, 回答任何问题, give you a chance to explore campus life and talk about next steps.
Learn about U of I through the lens of an academic college or university program. Join one of these college or program events to get a deep dive into one of your passions.
Connect with U of I's College of Graduate Studies and schedule a personal visit to explore your area of interest.
Bring your high school chemistry club, track team or other group for a campus visit. A U of I group visit will show you campus life, 学术课程选择, 我们的学生娱乐中心等等. Consider bringing your group to an event like 设想 最大化你的一天.
今天不能去学校了? Start exploring campus now with a virtual campus tour.
Interact and engage with the Vandal family through our 虚拟资源. Tour our facilities from home or schedule a virtual session with your admissions counselor.
Sign up and see U of I at one of our specialty admissions events
你正在做一个重要的决定. You’ve browsed our website, reviewed brochures and done your research. Still, getting a feel for campus can help you make your final choice. 感受这里的文化和我们在莫斯科的位置, experience life in the dorms and dining halls and see where you’ll be learning. Begin to see yourself at U of I with a campus visit.
确认你的第一印象. If research grabs your attention, a campus visit goes beyond. Determine if you feel at home as a Vandal and if a particular program of study is right for you. Use your visit or campus tour to meet professors and other students, narrow down your list of majors and make a definite decision once you receive your acceptance letter in the spring.
You’ve heard this advice before — don’t just look at buildings. 而不是, keep the following in mind whether you’re attending an event, 校园参观或虚拟会议:
- 何时安排参观: Check out our 莫斯科 campus as students attend class, engage in research and go about their day-to-day lives as Vandals. 在理想的情况下, attend a tour before submitting your application, preferably in the spring of your junior year or early fall of your senior year.
- 准备好提问: Make a list ahead of time to ask your tour guide, admissions counselor and students you see around campus.
- 考虑多次参观校园: Start virtually to get a feel for our campus. Then, to get a more personal perspective, consider attending an on-campus visit. 在这里, 选择由学生带领的校园之旅, and schedule in visits with schools or departments for programs you’re curious about.
- 做笔记: 是什么让U (I)独一无二? 当汪达尔人对你有什么影响? Document your visit with notes and photos to reference later.
- 提前准备: 不要一时兴起就去参观校园. 而不是, 提前安排好你的行程, 为参观大学或项目制定计划, 探索我们的虚拟资源, review a map to understand the layout of our campus and make travel arrangements. Additionally, continue your research to ask questions during your visit.
Have Questions 关于 访问ing 菠菜app有哪些?
带他们到我们的校园参观办公室! 通过 电子邮件 or by phone at 208-885-6163 today to learn more.